Happy Thursday, crafty friends! It’s time for a new month of challenges at Your Next Stamp
We’re kicking things off with a color challenge this week, and your inspirations colors are red, teal and white!
I think these colors make fun holiday cards, don’t you? Here’s my card, featuring “Christmas Bauble Robin
“, one of October’s many fabulous releases! You can find this stamp set and many more at the Your Next Stamp Store!
|Other supplies: patterned paper (Basic Grey Alpine Frost), teal patterned paper (Bo Bunny), brads, glitter tape (American Crafts), Copic markers (I used R14, R22, R24, R27, R39 on the hat and ornament; BG13, BG15, BG18, BG45, BG49 on the bird’s feathers; YR04 on the beak, and W01, W02 on the shading. Details on the ornament were added with Glossy Accents and an opaque white marker.); Liquid Applique, kraft card stock, Spellbinders circle die, Brilliance Graphite Black ink.
Ready to play along with us? Here’s the scoop on our challenges:
- Every Thursday we post a new YNS Challenge
- You have the entire month to play along
- Link your challenge entry to the YNS Blog post and/or to the SCS challenge thread
- If you would like to post your challenge card in the SCS gallery please use the code provided for that challenge (for this challenge, the code words are yns, ynsc, yournextstamp and ynsc22)
- You don’t have to use YNS Stamps, but if you have some of our stamps we’d LOVE to see you ink them up!
- Every month we will pick a lucky participant to be our special YNS Rockin’ Guest Designer!!!
Our Rockin’ YNS Guest Designers get:
- a NEW RELEASE YNS Stamp package! (You get the new goodies before anyone else!)
- to join us for our new release blog hop and sneak peeks
- the entire month of challenges in advance to play along with the YNS Challenge Team
- a rockin’ blinkie for your blog!
For added inspiration, check out what the other members of the team created for this challenge: Julie, Kelli, and Wendy! (Or you can see all of their creations, including the creations from our ROCKIN’ Guest Designer, at the YNS blog)!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I can’t wait to see what you’ll create for this week’s challenge!