Happy Thursday! It’s time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp, and this week’s theme is “THANK YOU”!
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I chose some fall-ish colors and YNS’s “Thankful For You Fhiona” for my card!
Things have been a little different around here…my husband is in the process of transitioning from the military to civilian life, so he’s been home a lot, which is nice! It’s just a different routine than what I’m used to…I hope he’ll be able to find a job that he enjoys and we don’t have to move too far!
So, are you ready to play along with us? Here’s the scoop on our challenges:
- Every Thursday we post a new YNS Challenge
- You have the entire month to play along
- Link your challenge entry to the YNS Blog post and/or to the SCS challenge thread
- If you would like to post your challenge card in the SCS gallery please use the code provided for that challenge (for this challenge, the code words are yns, ynsc, yournextstamp and ynsc23)
- You don’t have to use YNS Stamps, but if you have some of our stamps we’d LOVE to see you ink them up!
- Every month we will pick a lucky participant to be our special YNS Rockin’ Guest Designer!!!
Our Rockin’ YNS Guest Designers get:
- a NEW RELEASE YNS Stamp package! (You get the new goodies before anyone else!)
- to join us for our new release blog hop and sneak peeks
- the entire month of challenges in advance to play along with the YNS Challenge Team
- a rockin’ blinkie for your blog!
For added inspiration, check out what the other members of the team created for this challenge: Julie, Kelli, and Wendy! (Or you can see all of their creations, including the creations from our ROCKIN’ Guest Designer, at the YNS blog)!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I can’t wait to see what you’ll create for this week’s challenge!
2 thoughts on “Your Next Stamp 23: Thank you”
Suzanne, she's darling! Love the pretty flowers! Wish I was sitting outdoors like that enjoying some nice weather but it's snowing here 😦 LOL!
Hope your husband finds something he likes doing and you can settle in somewhere and make a new home!
Super cute card!! Hope that your hubby finds a job soon! 🙂
Comments are closed.