Hi, everybody! There’s a new challenge at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps…and it’s all about double embossing!
I double embossed a strip of black cardstock to create the houndstooth accent on my card, which features “Backpack Oliver“:
Here’s how I double embossed the cardstock:
- I rubbed an anti-static pouch over the cardstock strip.
- I inked one side of an embossing folder with watermark ink. (Using a brayer makes this step much easier, because you get more even coverage of the ink on the folder.)
- I embossed the cardstock strip by placing it in the embossing folder and running it through my Big Shot machine.
- I removed the strip from the embossing folder and sprinkled embossing powder on the inked and embossed cardstock, then shook off the excess.
- I heat embossed the cardstock.
For all of the guidelines on this challenge, and to link up your entry, visit the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog!
Our challenges run for two weeks, so you have until Sunday, September 22 at 9PM Pacific Time to enter this challenge! Don’t forget, to qualify for the prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp on your entry!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!