|SCRS supplies: “Cafe Lucy” image stamp, sentiment from “Seattle Chloe” set; Other supplies: designer paper (“Soho Garden” – American Crafts), button, twine, glitter brads, assorted Copic markers.|
|Image/sentiment stamps: “Texting Chloe” – Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps
Designer paper: “Hello Again” mini pad – Carta Bella
Be sure to visit all of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Texting Chloe! Sparkle is giving away Texting Chloe to one lucky person! For a chance to win, just leave a comment on each designer’s blog (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Texting Chloe post.
You have until 11:59PM Pacific Time tonight (September 13th) to leave a comment for each designer. The lucky winner will be announced on Monday on the SCRS blog!
- I rubbed an anti-static pouch over the cardstock strip.
- I inked one side of an embossing folder with watermark ink. (Using a brayer makes this step much easier, because you get more even coverage of the ink on the folder.)
- I embossed the cardstock strip by placing it in the embossing folder and running it through my Big Shot machine.
- I removed the strip from the embossing folder and sprinkled embossing powder on the inked and embossed cardstock, then shook off the excess.
- I heat embossed the cardstock.