Happy Thursday, everybody! It’s time for a new Your Next Stamp challenge, and this week, we’re inspired by this fun & fabulous sketch:
Here’s my card, featuring the ever-fabulous “Dress Up Ellie“:
I added a few details, like rhinestones, Stickles and some Liquid Applique’ to give dimension to her boa!
Ready to play along with us? Here’s the scoop on our challenges:
- Every Thursday we post a new YNS Challenge
- You have the entire month to play along
- Link your challenge entry to the YNS Blog post and/or to the SCS challenge thread
- If you would like to post your challenge card in the SCS gallery please use the code provided for that challenge (for this challenge, the code words are yns, ynsc, yournextstamp and ynsc21)
- You don’t have to use YNS Stamps, but if you have some of our stamps we’d LOVE to see you ink them up!
- Every month we will pick a lucky participant to be our special YNS Rockin’ Guest Designer!!!
Our Rockin’ YNS Guest Designers get:
- a NEW RELEASE YNS Stamp package! (You get the new goodies before anyone else!)
- to join us for our new release blog hop and sneak peeks
- the entire month of challenges in advance to play along with the YNS Challenge Team
- a rockin’ blinkie for your blog!
For added inspiration, check out what the other members of the team created for this challenge: Julie, Kelli, and Wendy! (Or you can see all of their creations, including the creations from our ROCKIN’ Guest Designers Annie Rose and Stephanie, at the YNS blog)!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I can’t wait to see what you’ll create for this week’s challenge!
Don’t forget, you still have time to play along in our other October challenges: our sketch challenge, our color challenge, our “Think Pink” challenge, and last week’s “Anything Goes” challenge! Check out all the details on the YNS blog!