Happy Thursday, crafty friends! It’s time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp, and this week, we want you to “think pink“!
For my card, I used Your Next Stamp’s “Ellie Loves to Knit” and made a little change to her hair (she is normally wearing a snowflake barrette, but I punched out two mini hearts and gave her a new look! You might recognize the sentiment from the YNS stamp set I used last week, “Ellie Loves Sunflowers.”
|Other supplies: patterned paper (Basic Grey – Kissing Booth), lace trim, opaque white gel pen, card stock (Stampin’ Up), Copic markers, silver gel pen, brads, liquid applique, mini heart punch, Brilliance Graphite Black ink.|
Want to be our next YNS Rockin’ Guest Designer?
Our new challenge guidelines make it even easier for everyone to play along!
Here’s the scoop:
- Every Thursday we post a new YNS Challenge
- You have the entire month to play along
- Link your challenge entry to the YNS Blog post and/or to the SCS challenge thread
- If you would like to post your challenge card in the SCS gallery please use the code provided for that challenge (for this challenge, the code words are yns, ynsc, yournextstamp and ynsc19)
- You don’t have to use YNS Stamps, but if you have some of our stamps we’d LOVE to see you ink them up!
- Every month we will pick a lucky participant to be our special YNS Rockin’ Guest Designer!!!
Our Rockin’ YNS Guest Designers get:
- a NEW RELEASE YNS Stamp package! (You get the new goodies before anyone else!)
- to join us for our new release blog hop and sneak peeks
- the entire month of challenges in advance to play along with the YNS Challenge Team
- a rockin’ blinkie for your blog!
For added inspiration, check out what the other members of the team created for this challenge: Julie, Kelli, and Wendy! (Or you can see all of their creations, including the creations from our ROCKIN’ Guest Designer Annie Rose, at the YNS blog)!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I can’t wait to see what you’ll create for this week’s challenge!
Don’t forget, you still have time to play along in last week’s color challenge! Check out all the details on the YNS blog!
2 thoughts on “Your Next Stamp #19: Think Pink!”
This is just beyond adorable!
Comments are closed.