Happy Thursday, crafty friends! It’s time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp! This week, we’re inspired by the colors of brown, orange and yellow!
Yesterday was my birthday, and I had a wonderful time celebrating the day with my husband! Although I had a brief doctor’s appointment in the morning, we went to lunch afterward and I got to do a bit of crafty shopping..all in all, a fun, relaxing day!
And now, here’s my card, which uses YNS’s super-sweet “Ellie Loves Sunflowers” set, perfect to pair with fall colors:
Our new challenge guidelines make it even easier for everyone to play along and to have the chance to be our next YNS Rockin’ Guest Designer!
Here’s the scoop:
- Every Thursday we post a new YNS Challenge
- You have the entire month to play along
- Link your challenge entry to the YNS Blog post and/or to the SCS challenge thread
- If you would like to post your challenge card in the SCS gallery please use the code provided for that challenge (for this challenge, the code words are yns, ynsc, yournextstamp and ynsc18)
- You don’t have to use YNS Stamps, but if you have some of our stamps we’d LOVE to see you ink them up!
- Every month we will pick a lucky participant to be our special YNS Rockin’ Guest Designer!!!
Our Rockin’ YNS Guest Designers get:
- a NEW RELEASE YNS Stamp package! (You get the new goodies before anyone else!)
- to join us for our new release blog hop and sneak peeks
- the entire month of challenges in advance to play along with the YNS Challenge Team
- a rockin’ blinkie for your blog!
For added inspiration, check out what the other members of the team created for this challenge: Julie, Kelli, and Wendy! (Or you can see all of their creations, including the creations from our ROCKIN’ Guest Designer Annie Rose, at the YNS blog)!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I can’t wait to see what you’ll create for this week’s challenge!