|Supplies: digital stamps (“Bride Mae“, “1920s Kody” – Some Odd Girl), sentiment stamp (aMuse Studio), designer paper (“5th and Frolic” – Dear Lizzy/American Crafts), sequins, assorted Copic markers, Spellbinders Labels 25, watermark ink, white embossing powder, trim, sewing machine.|
My parents are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary this month, so I’ll be making another card similar to this one colored up to match them. (And, I’ll post it once I’ve given it to them so I won’t ruin the surprise.)
I am really getting into the sequin craze and the negative die cut space. It seems like a great way to add sparkles without adding bulk to a project.
And THANK YOU so much for stopping by today! It’s a busy posting week for me, so I hope you’ll bear with me…I’ll have at least two posts per day until Saturday, but I can assure you that you’ll be inspired and delighted!
Stop by the Some Odd Girl blog to get all of the details for this challenge and to link up your entry! Thanks so much for stopping by today!
|Image stamps: “Birthday Cake Emily“, “Celebrating Chloe“, “Party Time Oliver” and “Birthday Josh” – Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps; sentiment stamp from “Birthday Sampler” set – Paper Smooches; assorted Copic markers, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, button, Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine – Annie’s Paper Boutique, sewing machine.|
- On the first Friday of each month, we’ll post a new challenge for you to follow, and the chance to win YOUR NEXT STAMP prizes and GUEST DESIGNER spots here at YNS!
- Our SKETCH and PHOTO INSPIRATION challenge runs for an entire month, so for added inspiration, we will be adding new cards & creations from the YNS Design Team EVERY Friday so be sure to stop by every week and join in the FUN!
- We would love to see you create a card using a YOUR NEXT STAMP stamp, but we also welcome projects made with other stamps. If you do use a YOUR NEXT STAMP stamp or die, your project just might be selected as our TOP PICK!
I’m featuring “Tropical Mae” from Some Odd Girl on my card:
|Supplies: patterned paper (“Sweet Threads” and “What’s Up” 6×6 pads – Basic Grey), cardstock (Stampin’ Up), assorted Copic markers, digital stamp (“Tropical Mae” – Some Odd Girl), sentiment stamp (Hero Arts), watermark ink, white embossing powder, square Spellbinders die, opaque white marker.|
Just a heads-up: there is a short registration process to become part of the SOG ning group, and then you’ll be in!
|Image stamp (“Garden Anya” – The Greeting Farm), sentiment stamp (“Anya Blooms” set – The Greeting Farm), patterned paper (“Happy Days” 6×6 pad – Echo Park, “Mint Julep” 6×6 pad – Basic Grey, “Hip Hip Hooray” 6×6 pad – American Crafts), ribbon (Stampin’ Up), assorted Copic markers.|
On a side note, I’ve had several requests for my coffee filter rose tutorial, so my plan is to work something up in photos by the end of this month.
Here’s my take on the sketch! I chose “Alice Bean” for today’s card:
|Supplies: image stamp (“Alice Bean” – The Greeting Farm), accent stamps and die (“Mini Fleurs and Die” – The Greeting Farm), word die (“Delicate Words” – The Greeting Farm), patterned paper (“Citron Indie Chic” mini pad – My Mind’s Eye), sewing machine, assorted Copic markers, chipboard circle, ink (Memento Tuxedo Black, Teal Zeal, Olive Grove, Love Letter), sewing machine.|
Here are the details for playing along with our Double Take Tuesday challenges:
- You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
- Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz on the TGF blog no later than Monday, April 8, 2013 at NOON CST.
- You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria.
- (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the post’s comment section.)
- The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win a digital image of choice from the TGF store.
- And here’s the double take: each week, our friends have the opportunity to DOUBLE that prize to either two digis or, you can trade those two digis for a SINGLE rubber stamp of choice, as long as we have 20 or more players each week! Encourage all your friends and family to play along!