So, have you been LOVING this month’s limited edition release at The Greeting Farm?
Thanks to everyone who stopped by on one of the preview days or for yesterday’s blog hop! I always love reading all of your comments…they definitely make me smile!
As we get back to our regularly scheduled challenges, that means it’s time for a new Double Take Tuesday challenge…and this week, we’ve got a sketch from DT member Joni Wilson!
Here’s my take on the sketch! I chose “Alice Bean” for today’s card:
|Supplies: image stamp (“Alice Bean” – The Greeting Farm), accent stamps and die (“Mini Fleurs and Die” – The Greeting Farm), word die (“Delicate Words” – The Greeting Farm), patterned paper (“Citron Indie Chic” mini pad – My Mind’s Eye), sewing machine, assorted Copic markers, chipboard circle, ink (Memento Tuxedo Black, Teal Zeal, Olive Grove, Love Letter), sewing machine.|
And here’s our positively lovely sketch:
Here are the details for playing along with our Double Take Tuesday challenges:
- You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
- Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz on the TGF blog no later than Monday, April 8, 2013 at NOON CST.
- You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria.
- (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the post’s comment section.)
- The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win a digital image of choice from the TGF store.
- And here’s the double take: each week, our friends have the opportunity to DOUBLE that prize to either two digis or, you can trade those two digis for a SINGLE rubber stamp of choice, as long as we have 20 or more players each week! Encourage all your friends and family to play along!
Don’t forget, there’s still time to enter our Retro-Fresh challenge (Boys) and our Farm Fresh Friday challenge (Embossing)! Check out each challenge post for all the details!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!