Hi, everybody! I’m posting over at the Greeting Farm blog today for our new Double Take Tuesday challenge! That also means that I picked the theme of the challenge, so I created a sketch!
Here’s my card, featuring Queen Bean:
|Supplies: image stamp (“Queen Bean” – The Greeting Farm), patterned paper (“Kissing Booth” – Basic Grey), assorted Copic markers, twine (Trendy Twine), adhesive pearl, sewing machine, foam tape, ink (watermark ink, Cocoa Brown Memento ink), Spellbinders Classic Hearts and Scalloped Hearts Die, gold gel ink pen.|
And here’s the sketch:
Here are the details for playing along with our Double Take Tuesday challenges:
- You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
- Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz on the TGF blog no later than Monday, April 22, 2013 at NOON CST.
- You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria.
- (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the post’s comment section.)
- The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win a digital image of choice from the TGF store.
- And here’s the double take: If we have 20 or more players for this challenge, the prize DOUBLES to two digis or, the winner can trade those two digis for a SINGLE rubber stamp of choice! Encourage all your friends and family to play along!
Thanks for stopping by today!