Hey there, Friends of the Farm! It’s time for a new Double Take Tuesday challenge at The Greeting Farm! This week, we have a fun and fabulous color combo for you to create with: pink, yellow and turquoise!
I chose “Cheshire Bean” for today’s card! I think she’s a “purr-fect” choice for this challenge, don’t you?
And for your creative reference, here are the challenge colors:
Here are the details for playing along with our Double Take Tuesday challenges:
- You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
- Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz on the TGF blog no later than Monday, April 15, 2013 at NOON CST.
- You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria.
- (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the post’s comment section.)
- The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win a digital image of choice from the TGF store.
- And here’s the double take: each week, our friends have the opportunity to DOUBLE that prize to either two digis or, you can trade those two digis for a SINGLE rubber stamp of choice, as long as we have 20 or more players each week! Encourage all your friends and family to play along!
Don’t forget, there’s still time to enter our Farm Fresh Friday challenge (Bling)! Check out the challenge post for all the details!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I’ll be back tomorrow with a new TGF Retro-Fresh challenge!
2 thoughts on “Double Take Tuesday at TGF: Color Combo Challenge!”
Your card is Gorgeous!!! I love it a lot!! I really want to get this new chesire bean.
Fantastic card Suzanne! Love that image and your coloring is wonderful!
Comments are closed.