Happy Tuesday, everybody! It’s time for a new Double Take Tuesday challenge at The Greeting Farm, and this week, we’ve got some cool photo inspiration to spark your creativity!
For my card, I chose “Monday Morning” and let the colors in the photo inspire my card. I also threw in some chevron patterned paper and used a coordinating embossing folder for one of my elements.
Since she’s a Creeper, I thought it would be fun to color her in different shades of cool grey, with just some spot color on her outfit.
|Supplies: image stamp (“Monday Morning” – The Greeting Farm), polka dot paper (Echo Park Dots & Stripes), flower, aqua/black stripes: (Basic Grey Lucille), brown chevron paper (My Mind’s Eye), sewing machine, Copic markers, Copic Spica clear glitter pen, rolled flower dies, white marker, Spellbinders Labels 28, glitter brads (American Crafts).|
So, here’s what you’ll need to know to participate in our challenge:
- You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
- Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz on the TGF blog no later than Monday, March 18, 2013 at NOON CST.
- You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria.
- (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the post’s comment section.)
- The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win a digital image of choice from the TGF store.
- And here’s the double take: each week, our friends have the opportunity to DOUBLE that prize to either two digis or, you can trade those two digis for a SINGLE rubber stamp of choice, as long as we have 20 or more players each week! Encourage all your friends and family to play along!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I’ll be back tomorrow to share a new TGF Retro-Fresh challenge card with you!