I think my favorite this time around is “Anya Blooms.” While I’m enjoying all of the new stamps, I fell in love with the “Big Time Anyas” when they were released a few months ago during TGF’s birthday celebration. So, it might not be surprising that I chose “Anya Blooms” to be my first TGF DT card this month.
Our DTT challenge for this week is the color combo of blue and brown. Here’s my card:
- You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
- Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz on the TGF blog no later than Monday, March 11, 2013 at NOON CST.
- You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria.
- (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the post’s comment section.)
- The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win a digital image of choice from the TGF store.
- And here’s the double take: each week, our friends have the opportunity to DOUBLE that prize to either two digis or, you can trade those two digis for a SINGLE rubber stamp of choice, as long as we have 20 or more players each week! Encourage all your friends and family to play along!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Don’t forget, there’s still time to link your entries on the TGF blog for our Farm Fresh Friday challenge (flowers) and a few more days to join in our Retro-Fresh challenge (hearts)!