Happy Thursday and Happy Thanksgiving, crafty friends!
Hope you are having a wonderful holiday with your family and friends! It’s a pretty low-key holiday here at the Bier house…just the two of us! Our families live far from us, so we don’t usually travel for Thanksgiving.
Our challenge this week at Your Next Stamp is inspired by a sketch, which I’ve included below the photo of my card. I turned the sketch to the side to create my card. It features “Finnegan,” a newly released YNS stamp set!
My main image is mounted on a wobble spring, so he moves back and forth. I had to do a little trimming on the spring base to hide it behind the image. I also cut a piece of matching background paper to cover the spring’s bottom.
and here’s our fabulous sketch for your inspiration!
So, are you ready to play along with us? Here’s the scoop on our challenges:
- Every Thursday we post a new YNS Challenge
- You have the entire month to play along
- Link your challenge entry to the YNS Blog post and/or to the SCS challenge thread
- If you would like to post your challenge card in the SCS gallery please use the code provided for that challenge (for this challenge, the code words are yns, ynsc, yournextstamp and ynsc25)
- You don’t have to use YNS Stamps, but if you have some of our stamps we’d LOVE to see you ink them up!
- Every month we will pick a lucky participant to be our special YNS Rockin’ Guest Designer!!!
Our Rockin’ YNS Guest Designers get:
- a NEW RELEASE YNS Stamp package! (You get the new goodies before anyone else!)
- to join us for our new release blog hop and sneak peeks
- the entire month of challenges in advance to play along with the YNS Challenge Team
- a rockin’ blinkie for your blog!
For added inspiration, check out what the other members of the team created for this challenge: Julie, Kelli, and Wendy! (Or you can see all of their creations, including the creations from our ROCKIN’ Guest Designer, at the YNS blog)!
Don’t forget to post your entry for this week’s challenge! You still have time to play along in our other challenges this month: a color challenge (red, white and teal), a “thank you“-themed challenge and an “anything goes” challenge!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
One thought on “Your Next Stamp #25 – Sketch Challenge!”
This is adorable!
Comments are closed.