Hi, crafty friends! This week’s Your Next Stamp challenge is inspired by a recipe: kraft card stock, ric rac and glitter!
I used the super-cute new “Joy” stamp, a new Your Next Stamp release, for my card. You can’t see the ric rac that I used by looking at this picture…I promise it’s there, just on the inside!:
Ready to play along with us? Then, you’ll need the scoop on our challenges:
- Every Thursday we post a new YNS Challenge
- You have the entire month to play along
- Link your challenge entry to the YNS Blog post and/or to the SCS challenge thread
- If you would like to post your challenge card in the SCS gallery please use the code provided for that challenge (for this challenge, the code words are yns, ynsc, yournextstamp and ynsc26)
- You don’t have to use YNS Stamps, but if you have some of our stamps we’d LOVE to see you ink them up!
- Every month we will pick a lucky participant to be our special YNS Rockin’ Guest Designer!!!
Our Rockin’ YNS Guest Designers get:
- a NEW RELEASE YNS Stamp package! (You get the new goodies before anyone else!)
- to join us for our new release blog hop and sneak peeks
- the entire month of challenges in advance to play along with the YNS Challenge Team
- a rockin’ blinkie for your blog!
For added inspiration, check out what the other super-talented team members created for this challenge: Julie, Kelli, and Wendy! (Or you can see all of their creations, including the creations from our ROCKIN’ Guest Designer, at the YNS blog)!
Don’t forget to post your entry for this week’s challenge! You still have time to play along in our other challenges this month: a color challenge (red, white and teal), a “thank you“-themed challenge, an “anything goes” challenge, and a sketch challenge!
This week marks the end of our challenge team term, but you’ll see more YNS sweetness from the team in December on Fun Fridays!