Hi, everybody! I’m posting today to help Sweet Stamp Shop celebrate its Grand Re-opening! I had the pleasure of being part of Sweet Stamp Shop‘s Design Team last year, and I’m happy to celebrate the new website with Nicole, the Sweet team, and a TON of talented designers!
Ahoy! It’s time for a new release at Sweet Stamp Shop, and we have four fabulous sets arriving in the store today!
I made three cards for this release, and each has a little secret. My first card features mirror stamping with the “Fishy” set:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hi, everybody! I’m up on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog today with details on how I store my clear stamp sets. If you’re looking for more detailed information on the products I used, you’ve come to the right place!
I didn’t get any samples, or payment to advertise the products; I’m just sharing what I used. If you find something similar that works for you, great! I hope my info gives you a place to start if you plan to organize your stamps!
- No-flap plastic sleeves from ClearEnvelopes.com If you buy 4 packages of 25 sleeves, you pay $3.55 for each package (total of $14.40) compared with $8 for 25 sleeves of a popular brand that has a top flap.
- White card stock (65 lb.), use your favorite brand, cut to 5″ x 7″. You can cut two inserts from one sheet.
- Kassett file boxes from Ikea. The color in the picture is discontinued, but the boxes are sold two in a pack for $3.99 in black and white. You assemble the boxes yourself, but it’s easy to do.
- Adhesive. I use my ATG dispenser and run adhesive on the underside of the bottom clear backer sheet. Then, I attach it to the white insert and slip the insert into the plastic sleeve.
Well, hello there! Glad you could join me for today’s new release celebration at Sweet Stamp Shop! Our July release is a MAGICAL one, and you’ll soon see why, because I have LOTS of fun stuff to share with you! I have three cards, starting with this one, which I made with the new “Dragon” clear set:
- No monthly subscription – buy only the kits you like!
- It’s here to stay (as permanent as any other Sweet Stamp Shop product has been…and if you miss out on July’s kit, there will be more of the same kit in the store in August, along with a new monthly kit)!
- It’s 100% made in the U.S.A.! From the wood die cuts to the clear stamps to the printed paper, everything in this kit is purchased from small businesses in the United States!
- Every kit is filled with more than 35 pieces — from an exclusive stamp set found only in the kit, to pocket style cards and wood die cut embellishments, you’ll find so many creative possibilities with each kit!
- The price of each kit is $15.95 — a great deal in itself!
Tomorrow, the new stamp sets will be available in the Sweet Stamp Shop for $7.95 each, and the kit will sell for $15.95.
For all the details, check out this post at the Sweet Stamp Shop blog! When we get more than 25 entries, a lucky winner will receive a SWEET prize!
Here’s a peek at today’s new release at Sweet Stamp Shop: