Hi, everybody! I’m sharing this card today on the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog, featuring Mabelle’s “Little Princess” digi stamp!
This image reminds me of my youngest niece, Caroline, who is a self-proclaimed “fashionista,” and loves all things girly! She just started 1st grade on Friday and is having a birthday next month. I wanted to get a jump on making her card, and thought this image would be perfect for her!
|Whimsy and Stars Studio digital stamp: “Little Princess“; Other supplies: designer paper – “Pretty Party” 6×6 pad (Crate Paper), scalloped flower die (Memory Box), trim, adhesive pearls, Spellbinders Labels 25, sentiment stamp (DeNami Designs), assorted Copic markers.|
Did you know that all of the digis in the Whimsy and Stars etsy store (including this one) are now available through instant download? It’s true! Visit the Whimsy and Stars Store to check out the fabulous selection!
To be eligible for the prize, make sure you visit and comment on all the blogs before 11:59 PM Eastern on Tuesday, July 9th. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, July 10th at The Craft’s Meow blog!
Hi, everybody! Glad you could join me today for our blog hop celebrating the new digi releases at Whimsy and Stars Studio! You should have arrived from Marcee’s blog, but in case you’re starting here and want to go to the beginning of the hop, just visit the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog!
Our new releases this month are “Amelia” and “Little Princess”:
Hi, crafty friends! Thanks so much for stopping by today! There are some new and exciting things happening at Whimsy and Stars Studio!
First, Mabelle has started a new blog, and is offering some adorable digi images to everyone who follows it! If you sign up to follow the blog by e-mail, you’ll get this cute “Fairytale” digi:
- Make a cute card or project featuring these two free digital stamps, then upload it to your blog or any online gallery for easy access.
- Place a link to your card in the Inlinkz tool that is located at the bottom of this post on the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog.
- Please include a link to the contest post in your blog post (or gallery description) so that your readers will know where you got the image you used.
- One random winner will receive two digital stamps from the Whimsy and Stars Studio Etsy store. The winner will be announced on our Blog Hop & Digi Release Event on Tuesday, June 18th.
- This challenge will close on Saturday, June 15 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
- You are welcome to enter as many cards or projects as you wish and, as many times as you want. That gives you the opportunity to have more chances to win!
I’m stopping by to share a card that will bring you some sunshine and smiles today!
|Supplies: image (“Faith Flowers” digi stamp – Whimsy and Stars Studio), paper (“Mint Julep” 6×6 pad – Basic Grey), assorted Copic markers, twine (Whisker Graphics), sentiment stamp (Hero Arts), sewing machine, cardstock.|