I’ll admit, recipe challenges are sometimes hard for me, but I gave it a try and made a card featuring “Anya Strolls“, the “Tulip Border” die and one of the “Delicate Words” dies:
- You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
- Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz at the bottom of the challenge post on the TGF blog no later than Thursday, May 16th at NOON CST.
- You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section!)
- The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4×6 set!
Are you ready for a new Retro-Fresh Challenge? The Greeting Farm‘s got you covered!
Our inspiration this month comes from polka dots and/or plaid! I chose “Cheeky Geeky” for today’s card…I can’t believe she’s been released for more than six months already!
I managed to work in both the polka dots and the plaid on my card…you can do the same, or choose the one that inspires you more! I also used one of the new “Delicate Words” dies…they’re so much fun to play with!
|Other supplies: plaid and green patterned paper (“Sugar Rush” mini pad – Basic Grey), polka dot papers (Bo Bunny Double Dot mini pads), assorted Copic markers, ink (Memento Grey Flannel), twine (Whisker Graphics), Glossy Accents, Stickles, notebook paper die (“Whatnots Die Set – Back to School” – Your Next Stamp), sewing machine, foam tape.|
- Enter a card, scrapbook layout, or 3D project using a TGF Stamp 6 months or older. (For a list of stamps by release, click HERE.)
- Upload your creation to SCS, your blog, or any online gallery and use the INLINKZ tool at the bottom of this challenge’s post at the TGF blog with a direct link to your entry.
- You have until Tuesday, May 7th, 2013 at NOON CST to enter, so you have ALL month to play along. One random winner will receive their choice of ONE 4×6 *rubber or clear* stamp set and ONE Single stamp... how SWEET is that?!