Ahoy! It’s time for a new release at Sweet Stamp Shop, and we have four fabulous sets arriving in the store today!
I made three cards for this release, and each has a little secret. My first card features mirror stamping with the “Fishy” set:
I’m sure it’s no surprise that I had a blast putting faces on the stamps in this month’s release. Here’s my first card with “School Supplies“:
Well, hello there! Glad you could join me for today’s new release celebration at Sweet Stamp Shop! Our July release is a MAGICAL one, and you’ll soon see why, because I have LOTS of fun stuff to share with you! I have three cards, starting with this one, which I made with the new “Dragon” clear set:
- No monthly subscription – buy only the kits you like!
- It’s here to stay (as permanent as any other Sweet Stamp Shop product has been…and if you miss out on July’s kit, there will be more of the same kit in the store in August, along with a new monthly kit)!
- It’s 100% made in the U.S.A.! From the wood die cuts to the clear stamps to the printed paper, everything in this kit is purchased from small businesses in the United States!
- Every kit is filled with more than 35 pieces — from an exclusive stamp set found only in the kit, to pocket style cards and wood die cut embellishments, you’ll find so many creative possibilities with each kit!
- The price of each kit is $15.95 — a great deal in itself!
Tomorrow, the new stamp sets will be available in the Sweet Stamp Shop for $7.95 each, and the kit will sell for $15.95.